REO SPECIFIC SERVICES by Robert Farmer at REALTY MARK ADVANTAGE, Princeton Junction, NJ and Central New Jersey. Ask for zipcodes serviced.
- After your properties have been through the foreclosure and eviction process,
- Realty Mark Advantage REO has the expertise to help you prepare your houses for market.
- BPO/Market Analysis - We will complete an extensive BPO within 48 hours giving you 2 marketing strategies– one for the property as-is and one if restored to market condition. We will use your customized form or supply our own standard form and email our digital photos along with the results.
- Trash and Debris Removal - Realty Mark REO can have your property broom cleaned in just 48 hours. If there is an extensive amount of trash and no pre-approval for the expense, we will obtain bids for you to approve. If you grant us approval for a pre-determined dollar amount for trash removal and cleaning, Realty Mark Advantage REO will have the trash removed and the property broom cleaned immediately after taking our digital photos.
- Evictions and Cash for Keys - We will coordinate the entire eviction process including sheriffs, movers and locksmiths. (In NJ, for example, possessions must be packed up and stored for 30 days.) If necessary, we will encourage homeowners to vacate by offering to pay them cash-for-keys.
- Repairing Properties – Realty Mark Advantage is better equipped than its competitors to help you decide whether to fix up a home for sale. Our full-time, licensed construction manager draws on 10 years of construction experience to prepare very detailed bid specifications to give to multiple contractors. We require their bids within 72 hours.
- Marketing As-Is - To sell a property in “as-is” condition, all we need is a list price and a listing agreement. We are members of all MLS’s within the TriState area of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Multiple Listing Services. That means we will always list your property immediately in the appropriate MLS. While not all companies offer and encourage co-brokering, Realty Mark REO is committed to making it available on every single one of our listings.
- Bill Paying - Upon your written approval, Realty Mark REO will advance payment for all utility bills, homeowner associations, lawn maintenance, snow removal, and repairs up to a maximum of $5,000. We will invoice you every 30 days for reimbursement. Before closing, Realty Mark REO will submit a statement of all expenses. At that time, we will estimate the final utilities or, if you prefer, we will submit all actual bills within 30 days of closing.
- Pre-Foreclosure-Realty Mark REO will perform and coordinate all the services necessary before you foreclose on a property in Princeton, Trenton, Hamilton, Lawrence, East Windsor, West Windsor or any township in Mercer County and many of Monmouth, Middlesex or Ocean Counties.
- Drive-By Evaluations - Because we belong to every Multiple Listing Service in our area, we draw on the most extensive base of comparables to forecast the value of your property from the street.
- Occupancy Verifications - We confirm that the owner has abandoned the property.
- For the purpose of property preservation, we will coordinate:
- Board Ups -We board up windows and otherwise secure an abandoned property.
- Winterizations - In cold weather, we make certain that the property is protected against bursting pipes.
- Re-key and Padlock - To secure the property, we will issue new keys and, when necessary, add padlocks.
- Grounds Keeping - We take care of lawn cutting and maintenance of the grounds. Assisting lenders and asset management companies with their pre-foreclosure and REO needs.
Our buyers and sellers appreciate ® Difference.”
BPO/Market Analysis - We will complete an extensive BPO within 48 hours giving you 2 marketing strategies– one for the property as-is and one if restored to market condition. We will use your customized form or supply our own standard form and email our digital photos along with the results.